IREI: LIVE – Making it Happen: DEI Best Practices
What is the state of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the institutional real estate industry? What are the trends, challenges and solutions from investors and investment managers? Discover practical and actionable insights on this important topic. This webinar is be broken into two parts, each featuring a group of expert speakers.
Where is the real estate industry today vs. where we need to go? How is unconscious bias being factored into addressing DEI at institutions regarding their approaches and policies? What are some examples of new initiatives being employed that are helping to move the needle in the industry today?
- Gina Baker Chambers, Principal & Portfolio Manager, Artemis Real Estate Partners
- Dave Kutayiah, Managing Director & Head of Human Resources, Clarion Partners
- Angela Miller-May, Chief Investment Officer, Chicago Teachers' Pension Fund
- Neveo Mosser, Chairman, Mosser Capital
What are some examples of new initiatives being employed that are helping to move the needle in the industry today? What are the strengths and limitations of DEI benchmarking today? How are DEI benchmarks evolving? What metrics are investors looking for to measure and evaluate investment managers’ ESG programs related to diversity, equity and inclusion?
- Juan DeAngulo, Managing Partner, Elion Partners
- Julie Donegan, Portfolio Manager, Real Estate, California State Teachers' Retirement System
- Jennifer Stevens, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Alliance Global Advisors