DEI in Commercial Real Estate Webcast Series
Part I: Equity and Affordable Housing—from Coast to Coast
The affordable-housing crisis in our country has intensified over the past year. With the prolonged economic fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, significant pressure has been placed on millions of renters and landlords—and the need for affordable housing options is more important than ever.
Join EisnerAmper, Mosser Capital and StepStone for Part I of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in Commercial Real Estate webcast series: “Equity and Affordable Housing—from Coast to Coast.” This timely conversation about the affordable housing crisis will explore its connection to economic productivity and growth—and where we go from here.
Our panel of industry leaders will cover:
- Research and policy overview: A closer look at the national affordable housing crisis, with a specific focus on the Northeast and West Coast
- National perspective: Development and preservation of new and affordable housing
- Regional perspective: Strategies around workforce and affordable housing
- Investor perspective: Impact of capital on affordable housing
- The DEI in Commercial Real Estate webcast series seeks to advance the conversation around opportunities and challenges facing the industry and the important role of diversity, equity and inclusion in creating a better tomorrow.
Mike Morris, Director, EisnerAmper
- Jim Farris, CEO, Mosser Capital
- Paul Odland, Founder & Managing Partner, Belveron Partners
- Margaret McKnight, Partner, StepStone Group
- Randall Sakamoto, President & Director of Research, Rosen Consulting Group