Mosser Capital offers a fully integrated real estate investment platform that includes in-house acquisitions, asset and portfolio management, investor relations, property management, marketing, leasing, and construction management capabilities. We advise and partner with institutional investors through programmatic joint ventures, funds and individual or separate accounts.
Mosser Capital has deep experience in our targeted investment markets and has developed proprietary channels through long-term relationships with other owners, lenders, and brokers to identify off-market investment opportunities. We select properties that meet the following criteria:
- Small to Mid-sized multifamily buildings ranging from 25 – 100 units
- Workforce Housing including; Market rate, Rent-stabilized, and deed restricted Affordable housing
- Under-managed properties with renovation and repositioning potential
- High Barrier to entry markets with high housing demand and supply constraints
- Easy access to transit and employment districts
PORTFOLIO & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Utilizing our data-driven analytics for asset management, Mosser Capital’s team closely tracks asset-by-asset performance to maintain high portfolio occupancies and realize cost efficiencies in operations, undertaking extensive business planning reviews and reassessments and providing reporting to clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
PROJECT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
Mosser Capital utilizes our experienced in-house construction and interior design teams to ensure quality, expeditious and cost-effective building and unit upgrade strategies. Our team comprises 150 in-house construction, renovation, and maintenance professionals who execute our enhancement and renovation strategies. Our in-house interior design group provides consultation to improve building facades, common areas, and in-unit renovations with new paint schemes, flooring, lighting, and fixtures. Our renovation programs often include:
- High-demand amenity upgrades such as superior wi-fi, laundry facilities, in-unit washers & dryers, roof decks and dog walks
- Upgrading units with modern systems, fixtures and finishes
- The conversion of large studios into junior one-bedroom units and large one-bedroom units into two-bedroom units which are in high demand with tenants in these cities.
Mosser Capital’s in-house property management professionals manage our properties to maintain the highest livability standards to attract and retain tenants and register cost efficiencies in building operations. Our Property Management services include:
- Maintenance and repairs
- On-site management
- Resident Services
LEASING & MARKETING
Mosser Capital’s in-house Leasing & Marketing teams employ an array of marketing technologies and third-party services to establish a comprehensive, fully digital, and far reaching marketing platform. Our Leasing Team is on call 7-days a week and provides highly responsive, in-person service.
WAREHOUSING BUILDING SUPPLIES COUPLED WITH INTERNAL PERFORMANCE
We maintain our own warehouse for building supplies so our construction, renovation, and maintenance teams are able to easily access materials and supplies. Coupled with our licensed in-house teams, this platform ensures high quality, expedites project performance, and manages costs by minimizing third-party vendors or contractors.
VIEW MOSSER CAPITAL’S PORTFOLIO ON MOSSERLIVING.COM
Mosser Capital and it’s affiliated portfolios include more than 100 commercial and ground-floor retail spaces and 3,500 multifamily units. You can view them all on MosserLiving.com.